Ok, so I know that most people would choose Friday or Saturday as their favorite day of the week, but I ALWAYS think its Thursday, and here's why (in no particular order):
1. Once you have made it through Thursday, the weekend is basically here already because everyone has a good day at work on Friday (you know its true!)
2. My hubby usually doesn't have to work Fridays so when he gets home Thursday night, we usually say 'happy weekend'
3. Why have only 2 days in your weekend when you can give yourself 3?
4. Grey's Anatomy... enough said.
5. My Zumba class is on Thursdays, and it is a new obsession for me :)
I know, a really random posting today, but I was just sitting here thinking how much I love Thursdays and thought you would like to know. As an added bonus today, I am getting a photography lesson, which I am SUPER PUMPED about :)
So, Happy Thursday/Weekend to all :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
I can't believe Jules is already 14 weeks old. It feels like just yesterday that she entered this world, and now she is rolling over and almost able to sit up by herself. She smiles and laughs more each day. She is one of the biggest reasons I am working on my photography skills--I want to capture all her magic! She has mesmerized me with her happy spirit and I just know that she is going to light up the world with her beautiful soul.
Check out Jamie's blog to see all the amazing pics from our photoshoot: www.jamiesangarblog.com