Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

We went down to Indianapolis recently to have our pictures taken by Jamie Sangar, who also did our wedding last year. She is an incredible photographer and I hope that one day I can take pictures half as good as hers. The colors are so bright and she really captures the spirit of our family and the joy of our new addition, Juliet.

I can't believe Jules is already 14 weeks old. It feels like just yesterday that she entered this world, and now she is rolling over and almost able to sit up by herself. She smiles and laughs more each day. She is one of the biggest reasons I am working on my photography skills--I want to capture all her magic! She has mesmerized me with her happy spirit and I just know that she is going to light up the world with her beautiful soul.

Check out Jamie's blog to see all the amazing pics from our photoshoot: www.jamiesangarblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment