Ok, so I know that most people would choose Friday or Saturday as their favorite day of the week, but I ALWAYS think its Thursday, and here's why (in no particular order):
1. Once you have made it through Thursday, the weekend is basically here already because everyone has a good day at work on Friday (you know its true!)
2. My hubby usually doesn't have to work Fridays so when he gets home Thursday night, we usually say 'happy weekend'
3. Why have only 2 days in your weekend when you can give yourself 3?
4. Grey's Anatomy... enough said.
5. My Zumba class is on Thursdays, and it is a new obsession for me :)
I know, a really random posting today, but I was just sitting here thinking how much I love Thursdays and thought you would like to know. As an added bonus today, I am getting a photography lesson, which I am SUPER PUMPED about :)
So, Happy Thursday/Weekend to all :)